Wednesday, June 21, 2017


Suzanne Burr - Wearable Art



All of my Nuno felting or wet felting scarves/shawls are One of a Kind, Art to Wear.   The Habotai Silk and Silk Gauze is hand-dyed, then a design is added with a combination of Merino wool fibers, Silk Fibers, Bamboo fibers or Tencel fibers, often employing yarn as embellishments.  

It usually takes a day to make a final end product, assuming the silk is already pre-dyed.  Leaves and biological structures are the main theme in my products.


Nature provides an inspiring color pallet that I am learning to appreciate more each day.  Great energy has been poured into each of my artistic endeavors and I hope you absorb it when wearing these lovely items of Wearable Art.


Please find me:  www.etsy.com/shop/suzannechristburr

Instagram:  #scarvesbysuzanne.







No comments:

Post a Comment